Polish Falcons Trip to Poland
September 27, 2020 – October 8, 2020
11-day program prepared especially for PFA Members and based on Genealogy Tours 12-year experience in organizing trips to ancestral homelands.
10 nights in the most beautiful cities in Poland:
- Warszawa (3 nights), Gniezno (1 night), Gdansk (3 nights), Ryn (2 nights), Augustow (1 night)
We will visit the towns of:
- Warszawa, Gniezno, Torun, Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot, Malbork, Ryn, Kętrzyn, Augustow, Bialystok
Trip cost and registration information will be available soon.
- Flight Tickets
*Departure from Chicago or New York
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Accommodation in 3 or 4 star hotels with buffet breakfast (10 nights)
- 11 meals as per itinerary
- English-speaking tour escort assistance
- Entrance fees to all places mentioned in itinerary and obligatory local tour guides
Click here to view the full itinerary.
For questions regarding the trip, please email April Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.