Polish Falcons of America is the only Polish fraternal in the nation to offer Medicare Supplement Insurance.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans help pay for some of the out-of-pocket costs or deductibles and co-pays that Medicare Parts A and B don’t pay. A variety of standardized plans are available to meet any budget. Most importantly, as with all Medicare Supplement Plans, PFA plans are guaranteed renewable* and you have the freedom of choice to go to any hospital or doctor you choose.
Medicare Supplement Insurance offers freedom and flexibility.
- Moving? Coverage cannot be changed or canceled as long as you pay your premium.
- See any doctor or visit any hospital that accepts Medicare.
- Enjoy competitive pricing.
- Help to limit your Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Physician) deductibles.
- Have the peace of mind of knowing you’re covered.
There’s a lot to think about when it comes to making choices about your health insurance, so finding a plan for your needs both now, and in the future, is very important.
*as long as premiums are paid. Not available in all states.
PFA currently offers Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans in Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and New Jersey.
If you are a current Medicare Supplement policyholder and have a question regarding your plan, please contact our policy service team at 844-373-9914.