The Polish Falcons Disaster Relief Program (DRP) was established to provide financial relief to PFA Members in Good Standing who are the victims of a natural disaster.
A natural disaster is a major adverse event resulting from natural processes of the Earth; examples are floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other geologic processes.
Members in good standing affected by a natural disaster can apply for assistance in one of the following ways:
- Apply online.
- Download a printable application.
- Contact Chris Puskar at 800-535-2071 or email@example.com.
The maximum benefit payable is $500.
A Member in Good Standing is one who has a life insurance, annuity or Medicare Supplement contract in force and is current with their National Dues. For this program, National Dues must be current at the time the natural disaster occurred. (Note: National Dues do not apply to children.) A Fraternal Benefit Member in Good Standing is one whose National Dues are paid.
- The DRP benefit paid is limited to one household, regardless of how many PFA Members live in that household. For example, if there are three PFA Members living in a household and a flood causes damage, only one claim can be filed for that incident.
- If a child (under the age of 18) is the only PFA Member in a household, the parents or guardian(s) may file a claim.
- Claims must be filed within 90 days of the occurrence of the natural disaster.
PFA asks that all those who are able support the Disaster Relief Program by making a donation. Any and all amounts are greatly appreciated. Donations with check payable to Polish Falcons of America can be mailed to: Polish Falcons of America, Attn.: Chris Puskar (Disaster Relief), 381 Mansfield Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15220.