Coronavirus COVID-19 Relief
Several years ago the Polish Falcons of America created a Disaster Relief Program to assist Members who were affected by a natural disaster. Since that time, PFA has provided thousands of dollars in assistance to our Members. In light of the current situation as a result of the world-wide pandemic, the PFA National Board of Directors voted to approve a new program to provide assistance to those Members affected by the virus.
Applications for the program are available below. The program will be open until June 30, 2020, or until the funds available are exhausted. Because of the limited funds available, applications will be handled on a first come, first served basis. The amount of each grant is $250.
Below are the requirements for the program.
- An individual Member who has been infected with the coronavirus.
- An individual Member with an immediate family member who has been infected with the coronavirus. Immediate family member is defined as a spouse, children, parents or in-laws, or someone who is dependent on the care of the Member.
- An individual Member who has experienced a significant financial setback as a result of the coronavirus. These applications will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- The applicant must be a Member of PFA in Good Standing (which means all National Dues must be current at the time of application).
- Grants are available to one per household.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Physical Education Director Chris Puskar at email@example.com or by calling National Headquarters toll-free at 800-535-2071.
If you would like to make a donation to help support this program and increase the number of grants available to Members in need, please send check payable to Polish Falcons of America, Attn: Chris Puskar, 1016 Greentree Rd., Suite 201, Pittsburgh, PA 15220.
If you prefer a printable application, please click here to download.