“Come Together: Make a Difference” is the community service program of Polish Falcons of America.
Created to inspire Members to gather their family and friends to make a difference in their communities, “Come Together” operates on a local level. Members choose a cause to support, tackle a project (clothing drives, food drives, clean-ups, etc.) or organize a charity/fundraising event, and if approved, National Headquarters provides them with a Team Kit, including $100 seed money.
And, family and friends don’t need to be PFA Members to participate!
How It Works
- Print out our Brainstorming Tool. Next, choose a cause that is important to you, and then decide how you will support it.
- Apply online.
- Wait for approval from PFA National HQ (usually within one week).
- Upon approval, gather family and friends (PFA Membership not required) to help you in support of your chosen cause.
- Receive your Team Kit from PFA National HQ which includes $100 seed money, stickers, thank you cards, and links to additional resources.
- Hold your event within 60 days of approval.
- Report back to PFA National HQ using our Reporting Form.
Ideas to Get Started
Join a charity or fundraising event already occurring in your community, or gather family and friends to host your own!
- 5K Run/Walk
- Blood Drive
- Car Wash
- Book Drive
- Nursing Home Visit
- Leaf Raking
- Snow Removal
- Clothing Drive
- Disaster Clean-Up
- Flower Planting
- Care Packages
- Meal Packing/Delivery
- Community Talent Show
- Community Carnival
- Lenten Fish Fry
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Toy Drive