“Come Together: Make a Difference” is the community service program of Polish Falcons of America.
Created to inspire Members to gather their family and friends to make a difference in their communities, the “Come Together: Make a Difference” program operates on a local level. Members support a cause of their choice, tackle a project (clothing drives, food drives, clean-ups, etc.) or organize a charity/fundraising event, and if approved, National Headquarters provides them with seed money, t-shirts, and other materials.
Family and friends do not need to be PFA Members to participate in events.
Steps to Participate
- Choose a cause that is important to you.
- Decide how you will support your chosen cause.
- Apply to form a “Come Together” team.
- Wait for approval from PFA National HQ (usually within one week).
- Upon approval, gather family and friends (do not need to be PFA Members) to help you in support of your chosen cause.
- Receive “Come Together” team kit from PFA National HQ (includes $100 seed money, t-shirts, links to additional resources).
- Hold your event within 90 days of approval from PFA National HQ.
- Report back to PFA National HQ on your event. Send a brief article, photos and/or video.
Ideas to Get Started
Join a charity/fundraising event already occurring in your community, or host one of your own!
- Clothing Drive
- 5K Run/Walk
- Blood Drive
- Car Wash
- Book Drive
- Nursing Home Visit
- Leaf Raking
- Snow Removal
- Disaster Clean-Up
- Litter Clean-Up
- Flower Planting
- Care Packages
- Meal Packing/Delivery
- Community Talent Show
- Community Carnival
- Lenten Fish Fry
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Toy Drive