All Members of the Polish Falcons are invited to participate in any of our programs. We welcome everyone. Go to the specific program link for details and entry information on each event. If you are not an insured Member of the PFA, click above to contact John Denning, National Sales/Marketing Director, to find how you can become an active PFA Member.
Youth Bowling Tournament
PAYMENT MUST BE COMPLETED THROUGH PAYPAL FOR REGISTRATION TO BE COMPLETE. Once directed to PayPal, please enter your total registration cost (as entered on the form below) into the box reading, "Item Price." Then, click "Update."
- All bowlers must be Benefit Members of PFA.
- Revised divisions and rules for our tournament are stated and included.
- Separate events will be held for both boys and girls in all age divisions.
- Age Divisions--
Peewee: Minimum age is 3 and maximum age is 5 years old.
Bantams: 6 – 8 years of age
Preps: 9 – 11 years of age
Juniors: 12 – 14 years of age
Majors: 15 – 18 years of age
- Individual’s age as of May 1 will determine age classification.
- All participants must bowl in their own age division. Only Peewee and Bantam bowlers bowl two games with bumpers. Only two games count toward prizes.
- All other participants must bowl three games to qualify for an award.
- All participants may bowl only once in this tournament. All scores will be turned over to the Polonia Youth Bowling Tournament.
- Individuals will bowl once from January through April at their own Nest or District establishments.
- Peewee Division: The child must be able to pick up the bowling ball off of the rack and carry the ball to the foul line. The child can roll the ball with two hands, with or without bumpers. No adult assistance is allowed in carrying the ball to the foul line.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes before scheduled bowling time.
- Tardy bowlers shall begin with the frame the team is in when they arrive. Place a zero in each frame missed.
- Suitable attire must be worn.
- Only bowlers and tournament officials are allowed in the playing area.
- No smoking or foul language.
- Refreshments are not allowed in the settee area.
- Each game must be bowled on a pair of lanes.
- Foul lights must be in operation.
- Awards will be given for first, second and third place in each division.
- All entries are to be emailed to the Physical Education Director via the online form above.